Golden South Sea Pearl Earrings How Can I Tell If This Pearl Website Is A Fake?

How can I tell if this pearl website is a fake? - golden south sea pearl earrings

I really want a pearl necklace for my birthday, but I really do not know how the cost of the beads. My mother told me she has a pair of earrings with pearls, they've paid is $ 200, should not mean that would be a chain of at least $ 1000? In any case, this site is shiny beads for a lot less than the price at retail and at first I think nothing, but then I saw a gold necklace $ 39.900, and said the selling price was $ 229,000, and if true, would do not go bankrupt?

http://www.thepearlsource.com/14-16mm-Ul ...

http://www.thepearlsource.com/index.php

3 comments:

E. Boost said...

Interestingly, I found the answer, because my father actually used this site to my mother last year and won his pearl earrings / studs. If you are looking at the bottom of the page, said he approved the auditors, which means that the owner is real and your company. You can only use PayPal on this website. This means that you pay via PayPal and the PP maintains his credit card information, so that the source never Pearl # or credit card information, which is simply the money from PayPal.

Leah said...

It depends if you qualify pearls as "real." The beads may have been "great" in a bed of oysters (do not know what) is the technical term, they have tons of oysters and pearls, then get out, or even oysters harvested in a mass of water. What are the companies themselves are much cheaper to grow. You could be faked) (plastic, but I doubt it.

mmhmm said...

Well, who cares. are cheaper if you buy!
Im not sure how to check whether ...
However, you can always sue!

Post a Comment