Causes Of Large Vigina Large Vigina, Please Help Give Me Advice?

Large vigina, please help give me advice? - causes of large vigina

I too am 14 and wanted to know peoples opinion on .. because I studied these things in front of Google and always brings me to the links on Yahoo, so I decided to think and then see what adivce people and things that I could give, in spite of his always saying to me is nothing to fear and It is quite normal. As my friend truly wants to to have sex, know your age, but do not really know how to say it, but maybe I'm over the reaction that is not possible to say simply because I am of course I 'm always On the negative side of it. Because I really think I have a large Venn, because, as the phrase Bottome of my stomach, which attempts to my big fat Vigin higher then to have a very big mouth and one finds it appears to be attractive? Because most children in the school only bucket, if you ever heard? and I'm very afraid, if it is not my way to what the body because most guys refers only to lean too tight girls Venn, BUI am afraid to go to just one doctor for everything, if it something serious? I can not wait, but I think its just normal? because I feel that if we were ready to sex in the dark because I do not quite satisfied with me, or is really immature and not ready physically? Please give me advice because I'm really worried

3 comments:

summer said...

in 16th Year, and I know exactly how you think I'm feeling very insecure about my vagina. I have never, because you have nothing better to leave me and my ex-boyfriend. when we separated, each for a snide remark about my lips. and told his friends. I searched on Google and it is an operation, but honestly at that age I never take the risk, nor have I ever done aloud. However, still a virgin, and I'm worried if I start sex when you still worse in the elderly. each site that you said to normal and his property, as they are. this is normal, but at this age, if you're not with someone who really cares about you and believe that your amazing what looks like her vagina, even sex with them. because children are very immature at this age and is probably a bad remark.

tinkerbe... said...

Vaginal come in all shapes and sizes. It is normal these days to worry because the people what they see in the media are compared. I can not decide whether you ready for sex, you know, if you really want, but please do not feel pressure on them for your decision.

xXtweedl... said...

If you can not specify which sex vagina. Damn Kids

Post a Comment