Usb Broadband Hack Is It Possible To Get My Wii Online Using My USB Broadband Modem?

Is it possible to get my wii online using my USB broadband modem? - usb broadband hack

I have a Nintendo Wii and Orange broadand'm connected to my laptop. To connect to broadband I have a USB modem (came free when I broadband orange), which can make the USB slot of my laptop and a phone on the wall. Can I connect the USB port on the Wii for the Wii to connect to the network or do I connect differently? If you be different, could you explain please, / it desrcibe. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

spongebobs biggest fan said...

No, you can complain of this.

You need a Wi-Fi USB adapter for most game shops, which connect the USB port on your comp connection. However, your laptop requires a network connection constaint how even the Wii is ready, you need to update and a very strong link must do so

I tell you, if you can not Tho wireless Wi-Fi adapter to connect are so large that they are very tempremental

Hope this helps

dave_in_... said...

To connect your Wii to the Internet via a PC or laptop, you need a crossover cable (my costs 5 pounds of curry)

Then you must enter your Internet configuration and you can test your Internet connection.

celibize... said...

You need the Nintendo Wii to connect to a wireless router or Nintendo Wi-Fi. The only other option is to use a cable connection.

Post a Comment