Throwing A Jeans Party Im Throwing A Party But Dont Know What To Wear! Please Help...!?

Im throwing a party but dont know what to wear! Please Help...!? - throwing a jeans party

Hello. My parents are throwing a barbecue party so at home. I invited old friends that I have not seen for a not very long. Almost a year! ... We were very good friends. I came to the United States to Venezuela for Christmas. I want to get too cute / nice clothes, because if I made some last year too .. I was a little kid, I'm more mature:)!
So please help me with what they wear ... I wear a lot of Hollister, Gap and Abercrombie. I love wearing skirts and jeans:)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, let's see ... since you have tried a good body, a high waist skirt and a shirt. and a pair of shoes PEP.
purplr or wearing a pink / yellow dress with flats or PEP up again.
I hope to help
It funn! =)
x

Anonymous said...

OK, let's see ... since you have tried a good body, a high waist skirt and a shirt. and a pair of shoes PEP.
purplr or wearing a pink / yellow dress with flats or PEP up again.
I hope to help
It funn! =)
x

Post a Comment