How To Know When Ringworm In Puppy Is Healing My Puppie. And His Ringworm =[ Help?

My puppie. and his ringworm =[ help? - how to know when ringworm in puppy is healing

This is my dog pit AA and 3-4 months.

I know a lot about the moth, but it is on the lips when he was on the food and licks all the time. Ringworm water, food and other things, and I wonder how I disappear, it, if not to catch anyone, but if he eats constantly lips lickeing or ordrinking?
I know that if a man, you can get dry and they always go further.
I really do not want to take him to a vet, but I have to?

4 comments:

lighthou... said...

See the link for ringworm home remedy until you find the vet! I know the cost for veterinarian occaision a lot and sometimes we have to assume anything until we can come home remedies and they are! Good luck

Inseyniu... said...

Why do not you?

ahmmrgrl said...

He made a diagnosis of your puppies vet? Very often, the dogs at this age, the development of acne. Especially around the lips and chin. Before the treatment borrowed on its own.

Rosalie said...

Yes, if you get rid of him - and of course you can do, or all to be successful.

The veterinarian is to give the medicine to kill the moth in - Tablets with subsequent elimination. If he is doing at this age to this.

But you really see the vet to do - nothing for a young cub of their own, because often the things that are great for adult dogs fatal for puppies. To the best cure ringworm disadvantages, which finally paid emergency care!

Post a Comment