Thank You Message On A Wedding Program Memory Card Error- Can I Get My Pics Back?

Memory Card Error- Can I get my pics back? - thank you message on a wedding program

I read the answers similar questions about the failure of the card. And maybe I want only one answer possible. But, let's go. I hope someone can help. I have my SD card via a card reader. I was transferring files from my computer to the card (image files, I have previously successfully done). However, I get some kind of error. And the team was doing strange things. So I stopped, pulled the card and tried to put my camera when I get the error message on the card. Well, there is nothing in the camera or card reader to read, the computer says the card is not formatted and asks me whether I want it now. I have are some very important files that have not yet been transferred to my computer (a wedding, a farewell party, and others). If there is no possibility that I might be able to get the photos back, please, help me! Is there some sort of recovery program can I use? Thank you very much for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment